Effective July 17th, 2023
- Personal Information We May Collect: We may ask you for certain information referred to on this site as “personal information,” which includes information that pertains to your identity. Such information may include items such as your name, address, date of birth, age, gender, e-mail address, telephone number, tax identification number, birth date, or credit card or debit card number. You may be required to provide personal information to access or use certain parts of our website or features of the site. If you do not provide the requested personal information, you may not be able to access or use the features of the site where such information is requested.
- Other Information We May Collect: We may also collect non-personal “usage information” about you whenever you interact with our site. Usage information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about your connection to our site. This might include your operating system, IP address, the page served, the time, the preceding page views, the internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
- Web Browser Cookies: We, or our third-party service providers, may place cookies, including the Google Analytics cookie, on your computer or mobile device for security purposes, to facilitate site navigation and to personalize your experience while visiting our site. Cookies may also be used to associate you with social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter and, if you so choose, enable interaction between your activities on the site and your activities on such social networking sites.
- How We Use Collected Information: Eaze Credit may collect and use your information for the following purposes: To improve customer service. To personalize user experience. To improve our site. To process payments. To run a promotion, contest, survey, or other site feature. To call or send periodic emails/texts.
- Information We Receive From Third Parties: We may receive information about you from third parties. For example, if you access the site through a third-party connection or log-in, or otherwise link an account to the site, that third party may pass certain information about you and your use of its service to us.
- How We Protect Your Information: We adopt data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our site.
- Sharing Your Personal Information: We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information. We may share usage information and aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Third-Party Websites: Advertising or other content on our site may link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties.
- Consent To Processing And Transfer Of Information: The site is governed by and operated in accordance with the laws of the United States and is intended for the enjoyment of residents of the United States. We make no representation that the site is governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of any other nation. If you are located in the European Union, Canada, or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect may be transferred to and processed in the United States. By using the site, or providing us with any information, you (a) acknowledge that the site is subject to the laws of the United States, (b) consent to the collection, processing, maintenance, and transfer of such information in and to the United States and other applicable territories in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as or equivalent to those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen, and (c) waive any claims that may arise under those laws.